After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define the scope of software project management, the usual stages of software project, and the success criteria for a project.
- Describe the contents of a typical business plan and project portfolio management.
- Plan for a project, Carry out an evaluation for a selection of projects using a variety of cost-benefit evaluation techniques and evaluate the business risks involved in a project.
- Describe a different selection of appropriate project approaches based on the characteristics of the system to be developed in a project and provide an estimation of effort needed in a project using different techniques.
- Produce an activity plan for a project and estimate the overall duration of a project.
- Perform risk management: identify factors of risk, categorize and prioritize actions for eliminating or contaminating risks.
- Produce a work plan and a resource schedule, monitor the progress of a project and control changes to the project’s requirements.
- Define qualities of good software and design methods of measuring the required qualities in software.
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration : 8 week
- Max Students : 80
- Assessments : Self